Monday, August 25, 2008

Little Slice of Heaven

So yesterday I found myself needing to get out of the house. I was told of this place nearby from a photographer called Sun City. Call me crazy, but I think the title of the city actually made it seem to be about 10 degrees hotter. Luckily, it was a cool 93, or else I may have evaporated somewhere along the way.

Turns out just 8 miles down the highway I have the most beautiful tranquil spot like ever. Well maybe not ever, but after staring at the walls in my house all weekend and chasing the rugrat around, it was pretty darn enchanting.

I wasn't able to stay until the best part of the sunset, but was pretty happy with what I did get to see.



We were actually on about a 50 foot cliff, which didn't set easy with me beings the only thing preventing us from going over was a horizontal pole. I know better to stay away, girly on the other hand was eager to investigate.

Overall it was a nice visit. I'd like to go back again soon, maybe when the weather cools down.







2 comments:

Staci said...

What a gorgeous place Terri! As always, I love the photos!

Jill Brochard said...

Love them!! The sun was just perfect -- great job!!