Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I never claimed to be computer savy. In fact, I am pretty computer Stupid. I'd even go as far as saying moronic.

I just completely deleted a blog post from the other day. Don't ask me how I did it. It just happened, somewhere amidst my flurry of backspaces and mouse clicks.


I feel bad now, so I'm going to summarize the deleted post to the best of my capabilities. It was something like...




and then a little of this...



then this...



some more words and punctuation marks...





Uhhhhhh yeah that'll have to do. Along with an outstanding knowledge of computers, I was blessed with a fantastic memory.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love the first photo! Your daughter is so absolutely adorable :-) Are you guys going to try for another one? I can not believe our kids will be TWO in October!!

Angela said...

No, I lied! I like the 2nd photo of your daughter's gorgeous smile :-)