Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Photoshoot with the Beautiful Rebecca

I had the opportunity to do a photoshoot with an old co-worker and friend today. I was practically a puddle of sweat after it all, but it was SO worth it. Isn't she Gorgeous!







These are just a few from our shoot. Thanks again Rebecca, it was AWESOME seeing you. We need to do it again sometime. I'm e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d. That sun wiped me out. Although, I did lose about 8 lbs in sweat so hooray me! I think. I can't wait to shower and crawl in bed.

By the way, my 85mm 1.8 lens came in the mail today! Wooooohoo! That thing focuses faster than nobodies business. And the bokeh is just Mmm mm buttery smooth. Love it.

Before I go...here are a couple more from the shoot.



The unusual train that passed us, backed up, and then came at us again. I think it had something against Rebecca's shoes.




Okay that's all for now. I have a HUGE day tomorrow. It's my 8 hour orientation for the nursing program. Wooohoo! Night ya'll!

1 comment:

Staci said...

As usual, great photos! Good luck with your nursing orientation!