Monday, September 1, 2008

Ahhhhhh. Labor Day

Let the celebration of labor by non-laboring commence.

I'm not even 2 weeks into school, and I am beyond relieved to have a day off. Wasting no time, we decided to kick our day off by stopping to smell the flowers. Here's Kaitlyn offering a fine demonstration.



Here wings were flappin hummingbird style, rendering my camera incapable of capturing them motionless.

I am not plant and/or flower savvy. I can not tell you what this is, but I can say I like the orange-i-ness of it.



Today girly is sportin' her Chatterbox tee and diva cap.



Poor thing is pasty prone like her Momma. She's going to be a giant freckle by the time she reaches 5.

A lil' sidewalk scribble:


Technically it's our back porch. But nobody calls it back porch chalk.

That's all I have to share today. I'm anticipating a glorious day of grocery shopping and nursing diagnoses.

1 comment:

Jill Brochard said...

Sounds like a perfect labor day!