Monday, September 22, 2008

All Sorts of Busy

I apologize for being MIA. I got sick sometime between Monday and Friday of last week. I've lost all sense of time, so I've either been without a voice for a couple days or a week. Not really sure. Along with losing my voice and sense of time, I seem to have lost the Pep in my Step. If anyone has located said Pep, please notify him I'd sure like to have him back.

I'd like to share with you a snap of my clinical group. I'll be working very closely with this group of individuals over the next 12 weeks on a Med/Surg unit.



For 7:30 in the morning, we look pretty darn enthused if ya ask me. I iced my eyes that morning and you can still barely see them. I've learned to embrace the bags, they only get angry if you try to cover them up.

In other news...I am at a loss as to what I should do with girlie's hair.




It's at that extremely akward stage, one that I know all too well about. Where I'm not sure if I want to let the bangs grow out or just keep on choppin' em. She is totally uncooperative either way, so until she makes up her mind about what she wants she will be sporting the shaggy-bum-hockey player look.


I wish everyone a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!! I'm sick, too... woke up with a sore throat a week ago Sunday or Monday, and it all went downhill from there. Stuffed up, cough, lost my voice almost completely (kids loved that part because mommy couldn't yell at them when they got in trouble. HAHA!) but now I'm finally starting to feel better again.

Good luck with the hair, too. Are you letting the back grow long or keeping it short? Or still making up your mind about that, too?

Angela said...

I hope you feel better soon sweetie! (((HUGS))). I think you should cut her bangs. She looks too precious with them!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hope you've located pep, lol! Poor thing, you're all kinds of busy. Your dd is too cute, her hair is fine the way it is!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tearbear, you need a weekend all to yourself. You sound like you are working way too hard.Wish I was there to help you out.Hope you get better soon!

*K.J. Binkens

Anonymous said...

Hope you find your pep soon.

I am glad I don't have the hair problem... yet. Boys are so easy when it comes to hair. Camryn however, won't be. Especially if it curls. I have no idea how to care for curly hair!
I like the bangs, I think you should keep them.

Anonymous said...

I lost my voice too!!!! What is going on? I am on the upswing and I hope you will be soon too!

Girlie's hair is cute. I like a little shaggy-do. Whatever way you go she is a beauty!