Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So I Decided to Start a Diet



And by diet, I mean I switched out my usual heavy cream topping with lite cool-whip on my strawberry shortcake tonight.

I have never had the ability to diet. Ever. I just don't have it in me. I tell myself I will eat less of the things I really enjoy. I think people who can eliminate carbs and all that nonsense are whackos. Yes I said it, whackos.

I apologize for my outburst, I'm just jealous.

Take for instance my stash of Ben & Jerry's. Hubby told me the other night my collection was getting out of control. We didn't have any room in the freezer to store more nutritous items like bagel bites and Dijourno's. So we decided to do the only thing that made sense, and we ate our way to more shelf space. And how am I repaid for my hard work? This morning I had to visit the "fat girl" section of the closet. I don't arrange my closet by color or that sort of thing. Instead I have it in weight categories. And right now I am somewhere in between "Bloated" and "Maternity".




Okay, I think I'm done grumbling and complaining now. But seriously, I'm going to do my best to start a new tomorrow. I refuse to go up another closet section.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dieting? Is that a word? It's not in my vocabulary.
I just had a big bowl of cookies and cream. I've tried to give up ice cream a couple times. It just keeps jumping in my shopping cart.

Jill Brochard said...

My dream would be to get into you "fat girl" clothes!! My life is a constant diet :(

Angela said...

You do not need to go on a diet! You look FAB girlfriend :-)

Did you ask me about how I got my template (on my blog)?? If so, check out this site:
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=21

If you do not understand how to apply it, send me a message. I have a shout box on my blog :-)

Staci said...

You are the last person who needs to diet! I would kill to have your figure!!