Thursday, September 11, 2008

HOW Do I Get This Job?!

There was a time when I admired the gal/guy who got to give ice cream flavors their name. Alas, I think I have found a more inspiring position.



I mean really, do they just have a random word generator to throw these things together? Because I'm just full of random nonsense. How bout "Pickle Pants Dr." or "Flip Flap Lane".

Sandy Bottom? I would have to snort everytime I sent out a bill and wrote my return address.

If you are a Mom, you can not help but look at this and want to belt out the Spongebob Squarepant's theme song.

Oh don't look at me like I'm crazy. Really, you didn't want to sing a few bars?

Not even the chorus?


Fine. I'll go chuckle by myself.


PS. I've had a TON of inquiries about how I did the levitating photo a couple days back. I plan on doing a lil tutorial for ya'll over the weekend, so stay tuned. :)

PSS. Happy Birthday Jenny. My littlest sister turned 18 today. Which means I am getting old. LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least they went with Sandy Bottom and not Sandy @$$ ;-)

And if you think YOU feel old... your littlest sister is younger than my oldest son! Now THAT's OLD!! LOL

mommaduck said...

Hey Terri, regarding 'your new ride' how cute is that!! And by the way, with that kind of gas milage, we will be expecting you for a visit back home soon!!
Kaitlyn is adorable as usual!!
Love ya's
Momma D

Anonymous said...

LOL That is too funny!! There is a street near me that is called Wimp Way! I chuckle every time I see it and wonder who in the world decided to name it that! LOL I'll have to take a pic of it!