Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Official



The summer could quite possibly be coming to an end. It was 64 degrees this morning when I left for school. I stepped out onto the doorstep, and did an about-face before my second foot even hit the landing. I actually wore a sweatshirt to school today. A SWEATSHIRT! My peeps back home would be thoroughly disappointed. There was a time back in Iowa where the temp would be in the teens or lower... and I would be running around in a t-shirt. What can I say, Texas will change a lady right fast and in a hurry.

I sure won't miss you 300 dollar electric bills.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it will be in the 90s again just in time for Halloween! ;-) I love the cooler weather.... it's 58 here right now.

The pic is so cute! What is she eating?

Terri Young said...

It was an icecream cone ;)

Anonymous said...

Maybe the only nice side effect of all the rain is it can cool things down. I am loving these fall weather days.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, it is 2:00 pm and it is 70 right now! Pretty soon icecream cones will stay frozen if you leave them outside!

Jill Brochard said...

Man it seems like all summer it didn't get over 64 here! I miss the Tx heat!

Angela said...

Such a sweet photo of your little girl :-) I need to photograph Mia eating a cone before the summer is over.

Anonymous said...

No kidding on the 300 dollar electric bills. I feel your pain in AZ too. :)