Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stalling



So I have 2 major exams coming up on Monday and Tuesday. I am preparing for them just as any other diligent student would. By frolicking around state parks and taking pictures of random vegetation.

There was far more sun in the sky than I would have liked for there to be, but I didn't care. I was sweating bullets and my lens was collecting condensation, but it wasn't studying and that's all that mattered.



Hubby has shown quite the interest in photography lately. I don't know if I am flattered or befuddled. Not to mention, his ability to nail exposure is slightly irritating. He's taken quite an interest in photographing me of all things.





He gets all into it, telling me where to stand and how to pose. He even looks for catchlights. It's kinda cute.

I think I'm heading over to a friend's house today. Notice a pattern here? I just can't bring myself to study. I think I need a nice fat F on this first test to motivate me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you blogged either! GL on your exams. Off to add you to my blogroll...

Staci said...

I think hubby is doing a great job with his photography skills! Good luck on the exams!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog, Terri! I think I clicked on your link on Snaphappy once, but found my way over here from Amy's blog today

I agree, your hubby is doing a great job. That first one of you is gorgeous!

Good luck on your exams!