Monday, January 19, 2009

3/52 "Show us Your Town"

I realize my last post was a bit lengthy and I lost a few of you somewhere in the first paragraph. Those who stuck it out are now enjoying last nights winning lottery numbers.

Kidding.


I decided to get a jump start on this weeks 52 Theme, "Show us your town". Just some shots around the Capitol area.







I have roughly 8 million more downtown shots, but not quite that many minutes to work on them. These were at the very end of the series rendering them first up for editing. The others I'm sure will catch dust before I see them again.

Off to submerge myself in exciting nursing text.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks beautiful! I was going to go walk around my town today and get some shots, but it is snowing :( It is also freezing. I hope I can get out to get something this week, but my town is old and not very exciting

Jill Brochard said...

I love Austin -- one of my favorite cities! You did a beautiful showing it off!

Unknown said...

I'm scared to go in to down town Phoenix. It's not very nice down there. That, and it's really far from my house.
You did a great job capturing Austin!

Anonymous said...

Love these! I'm hoping to talk Greg into going to Austin for a few days during spring break. We've never been there, just drove through.

Anonymous said...

Wow, these pics are awesome!! Nice job, tfs. Are you back in school now? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I love these, they can all be postcards...very cool and thanks for sharing a piece of TX with us!

dalia said...

these are just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were back to school again. Where is that shot from Snap Happy! These are beautiful too!

trish said...

your city looks beautiful. I have nothing like that to photograph here - haha