Sunday, January 11, 2009

Payback



And by payback, I mean what's going to be inflicted upon me after my husband realizes I posted this. That dashing young man in the white suit is my Prince Charming on his prom night.


Let us pause in appreciation of the advances in both fashion and hairstyle.
.
.
.
Wow




Linda & Larry, (hubbies parents) I'm sure you are looking at this in fond admiration of your sweet boy and his lovely locks. I posted this for you. I know you are proud beyond words for all 4 of the boys you raised, but I'd like to extend my thanks to you for one in particular.







I couldn't be happier that he chose me to share his life with, and as a bonus receive a wonderful second family. A Mother in law who can keep up with my relentless gabbing on the phone and a Father in law who harrasses me to no end. (Yes, I'm taking my medicine thank you.) :)



I am truly blessed.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Terri what a beautiful post. As the mom of 4 boys I hope I am lucky enough to have a DIL as wonderful as you one day.

Anonymous said...

now that was super sweet!

dalia said...

..that is so sweet!!! and funny!!

Stephanie Gallipeau said...

Lol, good luck with the hubby after that! Cute post though! And yes.. thank goodness fashion and hair has come a LONG way!

Jill Brochard said...

Awwwww!! So sweet! I always like that picture of your hubby with his guitare.

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a sweet post!
I like your new header, too.

Anonymous said...

Yes...sweet and FUNNY! You are a trip! MIL is lucky to have a fantastic DIL like you! Great post!

Anonymous said...

aw, great post to hubby and his parents. Very sweet. Is that you in the prom pic? Dh and I went to 2 proms together....

Terri Young said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments ladies!

Cheryl- Nope that's not me. Around that time I was learning my multiplication table. lol

Anonymous said...

LOL, very sweet and sentimental! I also hope I have DILs who love my boys and their parents as much as you!

Anonymous said...

lol!! Memories!! I remember how hard he tried to grow long hair. His hair is so curly is would just spring into a tight little curl and fluff out at the sides. Thanks for the sweet words. You have a very special place in our hearts.