Monday, January 5, 2009

Leslie, the Infamous Austin Cross-Dresser

If you are from around here, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who don't, there's even a Wikipedia page for you to get your edu-ma-cation on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Cochran

I ventured downtown today in hopes of getting some decent city shots. Not only did I get some shots, I had the opportunity to meet Leslie and exchange some fashion tips.



It's may have been too cold for a leopard thong and heels, but he still made it a point to show off his best asset.



If anyone is interested in seeing some of my shots from a local Cigar shop, follow this link:

http://piecesofaustin.blogspot.com/

In other news...lurkers still lurking, this is your last opportunity to enter the give-away! Winner will be announced tomorrow!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

lmfao! Oh and lurkers there is no need to reply cause I am winning!

Anonymous said...

LOL, what a trip!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! Too funny! Did you learn his/her story for your new resolution? Or does he/she have a home? LOL!!!

Terri Young said...

Doreen- I attempted to learn his story. I realized fast after our fashion and hygiene talk I wasn't going to get any straight answers lol. I'm still counting it towards my count ;)

Anonymous said...

that is very interesting!! So many colorful people in the world.
Dalia

trish said...

oh wow. that is all I have to say !

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny!

Anonymous said...

All I can is OH MY LORD... does make for some great pics though...

oh.. and I see Kristie won after she said she was going to win...this contest was fixed j/k..lol

Anonymous said...

Kristie.. did you pay Terri to win or are you psychic? LOL
You better post a pic on your blog and show us what's in the bag!

Anonymous said...

Well isn't this interesting! LOL What an adventure.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this guy many times but this is the by far the best shot of him.