Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Pastime

As if I needed another one right now. I start school in 6 days and I'm totally in crunch time to prepare...and I find something totally non-nursing related to become obsessed with.


This is my first attempt with photomanipulation:



I never even knew something like this was possible. I just happened to stumble upon a website, which lead to another, which lead to a blog, which lead to a tutorial...and on and on and on. I'm not even sure where I ended up, I just know this whole concept really fascinates me.




Somebody PLEASE stop me before I self-destruct.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop with the learning already! I still have no idea how to do that. Looks cute Terri. Oh and I love the new blog header

Stephanie Gallipeau said...

How cute! Totally have to find that tutorial and try it!

Anonymous said...

NO! Don't stop! I want to see more pictures like this!
This is sooo adorable!!

dalia said...

I don't normally like these kinds of things but this one is really great. You didn't overdo it and it is very cute!!
I might even try it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Dalia, I don't normally like this kind of stuff but this is really cute!!! I think it would be just perfect with the one on her knee, to me, that would make it look more real.

You amaze me with all the things you try your hand at!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, very cute!

Angela said...

That is so neat! I love it :) and love you too.

Anonymous said...

Did you do this with CS3? Hehe :)

Terri Young said...

Becky, I'm about to chunk my shoe at you.

Good thing I don't have shoes on.

No...not with CS3. How bout you fly over here and teach me the ways.

Sarah said...

Love what you did to that photo! Makes me want summer time so bad, right now.


I'm tagging you... the list of questions are on my blog here: http://theshahfam.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-tagged.html

Ljsmom33 said...

WOW Terri! Your my hero! That look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I also am one that doesn't really like adding things into pictures, but this was very cute. I also think 1 butterfly gives a realistic feel, whereas with the 4 you have, it's a bit magical :) Both ways are lovely.

Anonymous said...

If you pay my way, I'd love to :)
I'll stop bugging you.... for now :P

Anonymous said...

just perfect!!!! Love it and your new header...