Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And a Bonus

I have been tagged in another blog, and am now obligated to fill out this survey or angry men on pogo sticks will come and kidnap me in my sleep.



1. What is your favorite thing to do on a snow day? HA Snow? I've heard of it.
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks, wearing my sock monkey slippers
3. What are you listening to right now? The Killers "When you were young"
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A handful of teddy grahams
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but don't make me stop on a hill
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Momma
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Is she watching? LOL kidding. Yes, she's sweet :)
9. How old are you today? Half-way to 50
10. Favorite drink? Currently Diet Coke Plus
11. What is your favorite sport? To watch? FOOTBALL all the way
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Practically every month
13. Pets? 2 Wieners


14. Favorite food? Hmmmmm tough. Something cheesy
15. Last movie you watched? Dark Knight
16. Favorite day of the year? Any day I have the chance to see family
17. What do you do to vent your anger? Work out...or eat.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably Legos
19. What is your favorite, summer, fall, winter or spring? Fall, definately fall

20. In what outfit do you feel the most like yourself? long john shirt with a random t-shirt over it, my fav jeans and my grubby bus boy cap

21. Cherry or Blueberry? No thanks. I'll take a strawberry though
22. Kittens or Puppies? Puppies
23. Choir, Band, or other? Band
24. Facebook or Myspace? I'm starting to lean more towards facebook
25. Sleeping arrangements? Somewhere sandwhiched between hubby and my two dogs
26. Where you'd most like to visit? Somewhere exotic and warm
28. Favorite Youtube video? Hmmmm, been watching Sideways by Citizen Cope a lot lately
29. Favorite smell? LEMON WET NAPS
30. Least favorite sound? Styrofoam EWWWWWWWW
31. What inspires you? My daughter

32. What are your irrational fears? Planes falling out of the sky
33. Regular hamburger, cheese or spicy hamburger? Cheese Please
34. Favorite class ever? Hands down Microbiology
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
36. Favorite type of shoe? flops
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. What do you hate? Hates a pretty strong word
39. Do you like your handwriting? NO
40. What is your favorite lunch meat? Fried turkey
41. Do you have kids? Yeppers
42 If you were another person would you be friends with you? We would probably butt heads a lot
43. Do you use sarcasm a lot? oh yeah
44. Do you still have your tonsils? Had them suckers taken out a long time ago
45. Would you bungee jump? definately
46. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
47. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope
48. Do you think you are strong? Heck ya, look out!
49. What is your favorite ice cream? Oatmeal Cookie by B&J

50. What is the first thing you notice about people? Eyes
51. Red or pink? Red52. What is your least favorite thing about you? Sure wish my heart would behave more
53. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Sock monkeys and grey sweats
55. Do you exercise? yes

57. Eye color? Honey
56. Do you wear contacts? nope
59. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings
60. Favorite interjection? oh my?
61. Favorite dessert? Frosting. From a tub. On a spoon.

62. What book are you reading now? Soon it will be something nursing related
63. What is on your mouse pad? I hate mouse pads they are restrictive
64. What did you watch on TV last night? Can't say I watched any tv yesterday
65. Why did you complete this survey? oh what the heck

12 comments:

dalia said...

That was hilarious!! I love the pic of you in your grubbies...cool rainbow. And your daughter on your husbands shoulders...lmao!!!! I love reading about people...so much fun! I like the killers too.

Anonymous said...

That was too funny, loved all the pictures. Your daughter is adorable! Okay, I have to know what is the paint color on your walls! I just love it and I'm ready to re-paint!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun read! Nice to get to know you a little better.

Anonymous said...

So fun to read! Along with leaving caps off of stuff, we also have in common eating spoonfuls of icing...........yum, total fav here, I eat that like people eat ice cream, lol!!! Thanks for the chuckles!

Anonymous said...

This gives me the time to tell you what many have already said, your self portraits rock! By far my favorite is the one with the 4 different sides of you woman, mom, student, and wifey. That is how I feel a lot. Now I need a tutorial in how we merge those sides of us together and not feel like one is being cheated by the other 3 :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I hope Punky put those boogies on her Daddy's head! LOL
You are so funny girl. You really need to quit school and do this for a living.

Ljsmom33 said...

Ditto what Ashley said! Thanks for the great read!

Howard M. said...

my goodness Terri...you never cease to amaze me with your creativity!!

Anonymous said...

Terri..we have tons in common....thanks for the great read and some fun pics to go along with!

Jill Brochard said...

hahahaha!!
Terri I know I already asked but do you know of a tutorial that explains how to do the merging of several pictures like that??

Jenilee said...

awww look at that! You got catchlights in your doggies eyes! I love weeiner dogs! I had one growing up he was the best doggy ever

Sarah said...

I love that you added photos into it.